For BSN or A-BSN, click here.
Program Application Opening and Closing Dates
- Accelerated (NW Arkansas) or Traditional BSN (LR): opens October 1st / closes March 1st
- Master of Nursing Science: opens October 1st / closes March 1st
- Post-Graduate Certificate Program (FNP, Peds, AGPC): opens October 1st / closes March 1st
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Adult-Gero Acute Care: opens June 1st / closes September 1st
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Psych / Mental Health: opens June 1st / closes September 1st
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice: opens October 1st / closes April 1st
- Post-BSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): opens October 1st / closes March 1st
- MNSc Nursing Administration (MNSc program): opens October 1st / closes March 1st
- MNSc Case Managment (MNSc program): opens October 1st / closes March 1st
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nurse Anesthesia: opens October 1st / closes December 1st
UAMS OAA application (for all students)
Nursing CAS application (for CRNA only!)
*** FOR THE NURSE ANESTHESIA DNP PROGRAM, BOTH *NursingCAS & UAMS OAA applications are required.
Directions: Apply for admission through UAMS OAA portal
UAMS Online Admissions Application (OAA): An online application to the college is required and is available on the website (start application process). A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is required and must accompany the OAA application. On the first page of the application, be sure to make the following selections to choose this program:
Academic Career: For BSN or A-BSN, select “UNDERGRADUATE.” For ANYTHING else, select “GRADUATE.”
Campus: Main UAMS Campus
Academic Program: College of Nursing
Admit Type: Applicant (examples: PROF—DNP or Nurse Anesthesia programs, GRAD—Masters or post-masters certificate, URGD—BSN or A-BSN)
Full-Time or Part-Time: Full-Time (always choose this option on the application, regardless of your plans)
Academic Plan: Choose the desired plan
Academic Sub-Plan: Choose the desired plan if an option
***Nurse Anesthesia (DNP) applicants must apply through the Central Application Service to both NursingCAS and UAMS OAA to be considered for the program. NursingCAS has a non-refundable application fee of $55.00 for an undergraduate/$75.00 for a graduate; this fee is required and must accompany the NursingCAS application. UAMS OAA application has a non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
NursingCAS (DNP Nurse Anesthesia program only): You must create an application account in order to apply to your program of choice via NursingCAS. Once you create the account and start the application you may save your information and return to it later. You must use the same login information to apply to any program in NursingCAS. You can apply to all programs at the same time or add a program once you submit your application. All transcripts must be sent to NursingCAS.