- Please select “Fall” as your application’s “Admit Term” when completing the online application.
- Upon successful submission of your application, applicants will receive an email providing login information to the application portal. Applicants are encouraged to log on and track the status of their application. Please check often as these items are updated frequently.
- Please note, application fees are non-refundable and incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
|Post BSN to DNP DEADLINE||Post Masters to DNP DEADLINE|
|February 1||April 1|
- Official transcripts will need to be added to NursingCAS only. Applicants do NOT have to add transcripts to OAA or submit additonal copies. Applicants must submit transcripts for EVERY college/university/academic institution they have attended after high school is REQUIRED.
- If you are a graduate of the UAMS College of Nursing, you may request an official UAMS transcript by visiting http://registrar.uams.edu/
- You will receive TWO emails from OAA when applying. The first email will be after you have created an application account. The second email will be created after you have SUBMITTED your DNP application (meaning you have paid your application fee). The second email will provide you with important GUS account information.