Where can the AG-ACNP work after graduation and certification?
- Emergency Departments
- Intensive Care Units
- Inpatient Internal Medicine
- Inpatient and Outpatient Sub-Specialties
- Procedural Areas/Operating Rooms
Are there jobs for the AG-ACNP?
- Yes! AG-ACNPs have a projected employment growth by 45% from 2019 to 2029 (NurseJournal, 2022). ***Additionally, many of our students are offered positions where they complete their clinical rotations.
What teaching strategies are used in the AG-ACNP specialty courses?
- We use a variety of active teaching-learning strategies to keep students engaged in coursework. Some strategies include team-based learning, task trainers for procedures, and simulation.