- Please select “Fall” as your application’s “Admit Term” when completing the online application.
- Upon successful submission of your application, applicants will receive an email providing login information to the application portal. Applicants are encouraged to log on and track the status of their application. Please check often as these items are updated frequently.
- Please note, application fees are non-refundable and incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- The completed application file must include all official transcripts, an official ATI TEAS score of at least 65.0% on the adjusted individual score, a completed and submitted application along with the $50 application fee submission online.
Application Deadline is March 1st.
- An official transcript from every college/university/academic institution you have attended after high school is required in a sealed envelope from each issuing institution.
- Prerequisites must be completed by the end of the Spring semester of the program start date. Prerequisites will not be allowed to be completed concurrently while enrolled in the College of Nursing BSN program.
- You will receive two emails when applying. The first email will be after you have created an application account. The second email will be created after you have SUBMITTED your BSN application (meaning you have paid your application fee). The second email will provide you with important GUS account information.