- Please select the appropriate application “Admit Term” when completing the online application.
- Upon successful submission of your application, applicants will receive an email providing login information to the application portal. Applicants are encouraged to log on and track the status of their applications. Please check often as these items are updated frequently.
- Please note, application fees are non-refundable and incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- An official transcript from every college/university/academic institution you have attended after high school is required to be submitted.
- If you are a graduate of the UAMS College of Nursing, you may request an official UAMS transcript by visiting http://registrar.uams.edu/
- You will receive two emails when applying on the OAA system. The first email will be after you have created an application account. The second email will be created after you have SUBMITTED your MNSc application (meaning you have paid your application fee). The second email will provide you with important GUS account information.
***Nursing Administration deadline extended to April 1st