The Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence seeks ways for older adults to maintain functional independence through interdisciplinary research, education, and leadership.
The UAMS College of Nursing is one of only eight nursing programs in the country to receive funding from the John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc. to establish the HCGNE.
Visit the national Hartford Center webpage.
Here are helpful resources on gerontological nursing for faculty and students.
Other Hartford Centers of Geriatric Nursing Excellence
- Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- Oregon Health and Science University School of Nursing
- Pennsylvania State University School of Nursing
- University of California San Francisco School of Nursing
- University of Iowa College of Nursing
- University of Minnesota School of Nursing
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center