The following programs will have to complete a NursingCAS applciation along with UAMS OAA application.
RN to BSN, RN to BSN/MNSc, & Graduate programs only
Accelerated (NW Arkansas campus) or Traditional Bachelor of Nursing Science applicants
do NOT have to complete a NursingCAS application.
Program application dates
- RN to BSN and RN to BSN/MNSc- rolling admissions/varies by application date
- Master of Nursing Science: October 1st/ September 1st
- Doctor of Nurse Practice: October 1st/ February 1st
- Doctor of Nurse Practice Nurse Anesthesia: October 1st / December 1st
- Accelerated (NW Arkansas) or Traditional BSN October 1st/March 1st
Application for Admission
Applicants must apply through the Central Application Service for NursingCAS . A non-refundable application fee of $55.00 for an undergraduate/$75.00 for a graduate is required and must accompany the NursingCAS application.
UAMS Online Admissions Application (OAA): An online application to the college is required and is available on the website (update link/Start application process). A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is required and must accompany the OAA application. On the first page of the application, be sure to make the following selections to choose this program:
- Academic Career: UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATE (depending on program)
- Campus: Main UAMS Campus
- Term: Fall/Spring
- Academic Program: College of Nursing
- Admit Type: Applicant (ex: PROF- DNP programs, GRAD- Masters, Non-degree- post-masters, and/or URGD -Undergrad)
- Full-Time or Part-Time: Full-Time
- Academic Plan: Choose the desired plan
- Academic Sub-Plan: Choose the desired plan if an option