Arkansas Residency Status for Tuition

ArkansasBowie/Cass County Tuition Waiver

If you are a resident of Bowie or Cass County in Texas, you may qualify for an out of state tuition waiver.  To see if you qualify read the Student Financial Services Student Information Sheet.

Out of State Tuition

If you have been classified as Out of State for tuition purposes and believe you qualify for In-State status, please complete the Residency Status Request Form and send to:

University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Attn: University Registrar
4301 West Markham Street, Slot #767
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-7199

The Office of the University Registrar will notify you and the College of Nursing Student Services Office on their decision.