Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
All UAMS College of Nursing students in all programs will need to complete a criminal background check through and drug screen conducted by www.castlebranch.com upon entry and then each year of enrollment thereafter. Once the criminal background check and drug screen is complete, students will receive a confirmation form via email and the College of Nursing will be notified. Results from this process must be current before students may register for classes each semester. Completing the registration process does not guarantee enrollment in classes. Enrollment is contingent upon acceptable results from the background check and drug screen.
See package code and pricing below.
Notice to entering Summer BSN Junior students and applicants: Do not complete this process until you have been instructed to do so.
Package Codes & Cost
- Baccalaureate Students (Includes RN-BSN Students) $95.50 – UA90
- Baccalaureate Students (Hope Campus) $95.50 – UA81
- Master’s Students $95.50 – UA79
- DNP Students $95.50 – UF87
- PhD & Students $95.50 – UA54
- Baccalaureate Students (Includes RN-BSN Students) $91.50 – UA90re
- Baccalaureate Students (Hope Campus) $91.50 – UA81re
- Master’s Students $91.50 – UA79re
- DNP Students $91.50 – UF87re
- PhD & Students $91.50 – UA54re